When I decided to leave San Francisco (which what was, in my opinion, the best city in the world), I honestly never thought I could love a city as much as I love Boulder. Between the food, the entertainment, and the job industry, Boulder has gone above and beyond everything I could have asked for in a town. It doesn't surprise me one bit that Boulder has won more accolades and newsworthy titles than any other city in America! So when I got this marketing internship and discovered my daily tasks included writing a blog about this wonderful city, I was thrilled! Similarly, companies, organizations, and individuals alike created blogs to share about their love for the city as a whole! There are tons and tons of wonderful Boulder bloggers, but here's a list of some that I really enjoy!
- Virtually Bing: As the VP of Product for Simpler as well as a member of the DBI Board, Bing Chou has extremely valuable thoughts and opinions regarding the tech industry. He writes about a variety of topics from up-and-coming technology companies to the Boulder Open Coffee Club.
- Rachel Scott: Avid biker and VP of Quickleft, Rachel Scott's blog has a little bit for everyone! She talks about her experience in marketing, her passion for biking, her community service with Ride for Reading, and many other topics too! You're bound to find a good read here!
- eTown News: eTown is a NPR show that is recorded right in downtown Boulder and focuses on bringing people and music together. Their blog discusses all sorts of important music topics, performers, and venues! If live music is your forte, make sure to check this blog out!
- Three Leaf Farm: This locally owned farm provides organic produce to Dushanbe Teahouse and many other restaurants downtown! On their blog, you can expect to find organic food tips and recipes as well as farming and gardening tips.
- Eat Drink Boulder: For the Boulder foodie, this one is for you! This is a collaborative blog providing news, information, and opinions on everything food and drink related in Boulder.
- The F Times: The Big Red F Group is a restaurant group made up of restaurants like Jax, Centro, and West End. Their blog focuses on the people behind some of downtown Boulder's best restaurants.
- Use Real Butter: The author, Jen, is a Colorado native who loves writing about recipes, cooking, baking, and her love for all food-things related in Boulder!
- Nod and Rose: This blog is a great way to stay up to speed of fashion trends and what's going in of Boulder's favorite stores! This boutique is run by a husband and wife team, and are known for their classic, but forward fashion trends.
- Mile High Fashion: I like to think I'm pretty up-to-date on my fashion, but this blog always keeps me on my toes! This chic blogger love to describe her passion for fashion in her posts. She talks about nation-wide fashion trends and her favorite shops in Boulder. This blog was actually chosen as 5280 Magazine's choice for best blog and is one of the best fashion blogs in the state!
Although the writers of the Downtown Boulder blog are extremely proud of their work (cough, cough, wink, wink ), we're happy to share the spotlight with so many other amazing and talented writers. There's so always so much happening in Boulder, so make sure to follow any or all of these blogs to stay in-the-know at all times! If you're interested about blogs and want to know more, make sure to check out prAna's Blogger's Night Out!