Being the only break during second semester, spring break is something all of us look forward to. At my apartment, there has been a spring break countdown on the fridge for the past few weeks (for motivational purposes). For many of us, spring break requires a lot of preparation, including: working out, bathing suit shopping, tanning etc.
Preparing for spring break might seem overwhelming, but thankfully downtown Boulder is making it an easy task. Whether you’re going somewhere tropical or on a ski trip to the mountains, downtown is the spring break shopping destination. After doing some extensive research, I have a few shopping suggestions.
For the tropical vacation:
- - Finding the right bikini can be an extensive search, but luckily there are so many to choose from at High Point Swim and Sport.
- For men, Billabong has a large selection of board shorts to choose from.
- The perfect pair of colored shorts from Starr’s Clothing. (These yellow ones are at the top of my wish list).
- To complete my spring break wardrobe: a maxi dress and flip flops from Savvy on Pearl.
For the snowy vacation:
- New ski goggles from Zeal Optics are perfect for your trip to the mountains or even as an investment in quality ski gear.
- Right now, men’s Sorel boots are on sale at Savvy on Pearl.
- A cozy sweater is an obvious essential. This striped one from Starr’s Clothing is perfect for spring.
- You can save 20 – 50 percent in MontBell’s outlet area for outdoor and snow gear.
There’s only one week left until spring break, so shop around downtown before all the good stuff is gone!