- Where are the bathrooms?
North of the visitor information center on the 1300 block.
- What time does the mall close?
All of the stores are individually owned and operated and most hours vary by season. Check with each store for their hours.
- Where is the Lost and Found for the Mall?
The Lost and Found is at non-emergency police (303-441-3333). There is also a secondary lost and found in the Visitor Information Center located at 1303 Pearl Street.
- How do I become a vendor on the mall?
All events and personal services on Pearl Street require permits. If you are planning any type of event, contact Lane Landrith at 303-413-7316 to ensure availability. All permits seen below need to be completed and submitted to the City of Boulder Community Vitality, 1500 Pearl Street, Suite 302, Boulder, CO.
- There is NO permit for selling merchandise, arts & crafts, or other goods on the Pearl Street Mall or any other city property. Selling or soliciting donations for any merchandise on the Mall or any city property is prohibited.
- Performing acoustic music, whether instrumental or vocal, is allowed and no permit is needed. Amplification is NOT allowed on the Pearl Street Mall.
For more information about Activity Permits for Pearl Street, visit the City of Boulder's website.
- Can I play musical instruments on the mall?
Yes, you may play an un-amplified musical instruments on the mall. Please limit performances to 30-minute increments and move locations on the mall to avoid bothering businesses upstairs.
- Can I hand out flyers on the mall?
Yes, you may hand out flyers on the mall.
- Can I smoke on the mall? Can I smoke e-cigarettes on the mall?
No. See the Mall Rules Page linked above (6-4-5.5 Smoking Prohibited on the Mall.)
- Q: Can I bring my dog to the mall
No. See the Mall Rules Page linked above (6-1-17 Animals on Mall Prohibited.)