Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
As always, check out our online list of Happy Hours for the best in daily drink specials from all of your favorite spots. Looking for somewhere to catch a late bite? Our list of Late Night Eats lets you know whose open. Find a new spot for brunch with our Weekend Brunch list. Want even more to explore? Check out our full list of downtown restaurants.
Food-related Events Specials this Week Late Night Happy Hours
Food-related Events and Announcements: January 18 - January 24
- Welcome to the neighborhood! We are so excited to share that the Denver food hall, Avanti, will be opening up in the heart of Downtown Boulder at the former Cheascake Factory location on 14th and Pearl Street. Read more about it here from the Boulder Weekly.
- The Rio is undergoing renovations this winter but that won't stop you from enjoying their amazing margaritas... visit their pop-up restaurant at the old Ted's Montana Grill space at 1701 Pearl Street. Stay tuned to their website and social media (@MyRioGrande) for giveaways and other happenings at the pop-up location.
- In an effort to support the local families affected by the government shutdown, the Big Red F Restaurant Group is offering free weekday lunch to all furloughed workers, starting next Monday and running until the shutdown ends. Downtown Boulder restaurants included The Post Brewing Co., Centro, Jax Fishhouse & Oyster Bar and West End Tavern.
- Save the date! On February 13, join Spruce Farm & Fish for their February wine club tasting, Romance From France featuring four different AOC’s of France, paired with appetizer tasters from our executive chef! Get your tickets here
- CineCHEF is back (after a sold-out 2018 event!) with a competition among top award winning WOMEN chefs of Denver and Boulder on March 1, 2016. Eight chefs will create film-inspired dishes for a fun and friendly competition. Taste and vote on the star chefs’ cinema-based masterpieces, while enjoying live music, local craft beers, and wines from Francis Ford Coppola Winery. May the best chef…and city…win! Tickets are selling fast... get yours here!
- Steakhouse No. 316 now open on 13th Street! This is the steakhouse's second location, originating in Aspen, CO. Welcome to the neighborhood! Read more here.
- Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant has moved to the former Zeal space at 1710 Pearl Street. The East End restaurant is excited about their new space with more room for guests. Make sure to stop by, say hello and grab a bite! Read more here.
- 5280 Magazine steps inside Corrida for a night to remember. Read the review here.
- Boulder Weekly is giving us another reason to grab a beer at Oskar Blues Tap Room. Read the review here.
- Enjoy 2-for-1 drinks from 38 of the best drinking spots in Boulder all winter long with The Boulder Passport. This year's Passport, valid from November 6 - April 15, also gives you access to boozy pop-ups, giveaways, and private parties! Buy yours at ThePassportProgram.com.
- Our friends at 5280 Magazine have announced their Best Restaurant list for 2018. Congratulations to downtown Boulder's own: Frasca Food & Wine, Corrida, Black Cat & Arcana on this amazing recognition! Take a look at the full article here.
- the Attic: $7 Burgers
- Centro: All Day Happy Hour
- Jill's: Vegan Mondays (dinner from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Frasca Food & Wine: Monday Night Wine Dinner
- Japango: All Day Happy Hour
- Jax: All Night Happy Hour, $1.50 Oysters & Old School Tuna Special
- PMG: 20% off Bottles of Bubbles and small selection of $5 fried snacks (because what goes better than champagne and fried food)
- Tahona Tequila Bistro: All Night Happy Hour.
- West End Tavern: Cheesy Monday, 1/2 price whiskey & build your own Mac & Cheese or Grilled Cheese
- the Attic: $3 Tacos
- Cured: Tuesday Wine Tasting from 4 pm - 7 pm (10% discount on the featured wine).
- Eureka!: Half-off Wine
- Japango: All You Can Eat Sushi for $40from 5 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jax: Lobster Ramen Special
- T/ACO: Taco Tuesday ($2 select tacos)
- Tahona: Taco Tuesday ($2.50 select tacos)
- West End Tavern: All Day Breakfast and Staff Whiskey Pick
- Wild Standard: Date Night (Preset three-course menu for $45 per couple. Includes a bottle of wine)
- the Attic: $6 for 5 Wings
- Eureka!: Steal the glass night! Purchase the featured beer and take the glass home with you!
- Full Cycle: Trivia Night 7 pm
- Japango: All Day $1.50 Salmon and Shrimp Nigiri, Half Off Select Bottles of Wine
- West End Tavern: 87 cent Wings and special Whiskey flights
- Jill's: Wine Wednesday (half of select bottles and wines)
- the Attic: $10.95 Sloppy Joe 'n Tots and $10.95 Mac 'n' Cheese of the Week
- Full Cycle: Thirsty Thursday
- Riffs: Fried Chicken and a flight of Law's Whiskey ($20 after 4 pm)
- West End Tavern: Throwback Thursday Movie Night
- Cured: Thursday Night Roast Chicken
- The Rio: College night! Enjoy $4 Margaritas, $5 Quesadillas, and $2 Cuervo Shots (9 pm - 12 am)!
Late Night Happy Hours
(View the complete list of details and daily Happy Hours)