Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
As always, check out our online list of Happy Hours for the best in daily drink specials from all of your favorite spots. Looking for somewhere to catch a late bite? Our list of Late Night Eats lets you know whose open. Find a new spot for brunch with our Weekend Brunch list. Want even more to explore? Check out our full list of downtown restaurants.
Food-related Events Specials this Week Late Night Happy Hours
Food-related Events and Announcements: October 19 - October 25
- At the Chef Ann Foundation's Real School Food Challenge on Thursday, October 25, six local natural food industry executives and their sous chefs will battle to see if they have what it takes to make real school food. Each chef must prepare an inspiring school lunch that meets USDA guidelines on an average school budget of $1.25 per meal. Enjoy wine, beer, and good company at Sterling Rice Group's test kitchen space in downtown Boulder while you sample the challenger's culinary creations and vote for the winning dish. Purchase your tickets here.
- Our friends at 5280 Magazine have announced their Best Restaurant list for 2018. Congratulations to downtown Boulder's own: Frasca Food & Wine, Corrida, Black Cat & Arcana on this amazing recognition! Take a look at the full article here.
- The Boulder Farmers Market happens every Saturday from 8 AM - 2 PM! Support your local Boulder community by visiting the farmers market. It's a great way to strengthen and promote local farmers, businesses, artisans and more. Local vendors offer produce, plants, crafts and eats. Experience a wide variety of products from gourmet wine, meats and vegetables all while relaxing in the beautiful Central Park.
- the Attic: $7 Burgers
- Centro: All Day Happy Hour
- Jill's: Vegan Mondays (dinner from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Frasca Food & Wine: Monday Night Wine Dinner
- Japango: All Day Happy Hour
- Jax: All Night Happy Hour, $1.50 Oysters & Old School Tuna Special
- PMG: 20% off Bottles of Bubbles and small selection of $5 fried snacks (because what goes better than champagne and fried food)
- Tahona Tequila Bistro: All Night Happy Hour.
- West End Tavern: Cheesy Monday, 1/2 price whiskey & build your own Mac & Cheese or Grilled Cheese
- the Attic: $3 Tacos
- Cured: Tuesday Wine Tasting from 4 pm - 7 pm (10% discount on the featured wine).
- Eureka!: Half-off Wine
- Japango: All You Can Eat Sushi for $40from 5 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jax: Lobster Ramen Special
- T/ACO: Taco Tuesday ($2 select tacos)
- Tahona: Taco Tuesday ($2.50 select tacos)
- West End Tavern: All Day Breakfast and Staff Whiskey Pick
- Wild Standard: Date Night (Preset three-course menu for $45 per couple. Includes a bottle of wine)
- the Attic: $6 for 5 Wings
- Eureka!: Steal the glass night! Purchase the featured beer and take the glass home with you!
- Full Cycle: Trivia Night 7 pm
- Japango: All Day $1.50 Salmon and Shrimp Nigiri, Half Off Select Bottles of Wine
- West End Tavern: 87 cent Wings and special Whiskey flights
- Jill's: Wine Wednesday (half of select bottles and wines)
- the Attic: $10.95 Sloppy Joe 'n Tots and $10.95 Mac 'n' Cheese of the Week
- Full Cycle: Thirsty Thursday
- Riffs: Fried Chicken and a flight of Law's Whiskey ($20 after 4 pm)
- West End Tavern: Throwback Thursday Movie Night
- Cured: Thursday Night Roast Chicken
- The Rio: College night! Enjoy $4 Margaritas, $5 Quesadillas, and $2 Cuervo Shots (9 pm - 12 am)!
Late Night Happy Hours
(View the complete list of details and daily Happy Hours)