Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
As always, check out our online list of Happy Hours for the best in daily drink specials from all of your favorite spots. Looking for somewhere to catch a late bite? Our list of Late Night Eats lets you know who's open. Find a new spot for brunch with our Weekend Brunch list. Want more to explore? Check out our full list of downtown restaurants.
Food-related Events Specials this Week Late Night Happy Hours
Food-Related Events and Announcements: March 27
In this week's Foodie Friday we're sharing the ways you can help support those who are experiencing food insecurity during the COVID-19 crisis.
Emergency Family Assistance Fund (EFFA) helps those in our community whose immediate needs for food, shelter and other basic necessities cannot be adequately met by other means, and supports their efforts toward financial stability or self-sufficiency. You can help them with a financial contribution, volunteering, or donating non-perishable food and cleaning supplies.
EMERGENCY FAMILY ASSISTANCE FUND
Harvest of Hope's sole mission is food assistance. They offer clients a choice shopping experience where individuals select preferred foods within their shopping allowances. You can help them with financial assistance, volunteering or by donating the food items on their shopping list. Learn more here.
HARVEST OF HOPE
Boulder Food Rescue aims to create a more just and less wasteful food system by facilitating the sustainable redistribution of healthy food that would otherwise be wasted to low-income communities, by bicycle. The best way to help them currently is to donate or volunteer. You can learn more about the work they are doing here.
BOULDER FOOD RESCUE
Meals on Wheels Boulder provides nutritious meals and a daily well-being check to Boulder residents, regardless of age or income. The number one way to support them during this time is to contribute financially. You can do that here.
MEALS ON WHEELS BOULDER
On behalf of the entire downtown restaurant community, thank you for all of the love and support shown over the past week both in person and virtually. While these days are scary and stressful, your ongoing kindness means the world. We hope to be back in the near future sharing foodie happenings big and small at all your favorite downtown locations. Until then....stay safe out there and be well, Foodies!
- the Attic: $3 Tacos + $3 Modelo Especial / $5 Margs
- Cured: Tuesday Wine Tasting from 4 pm - 7 pm (10% discount on the featured wine).
- Eureka!: Half-off Wine
- Japango: All You Can Eat Sushi for $40from 5 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jax: Lobster Ramen Special
- T/ACO: Taco Tuesday ($2 select tacos)
- Tahona: Taco Tuesday ($2.50 select tacos)
- West End Tavern: BBQ Tacos
- Arcana: Terroir Tuesday
- the Attic: $6 for 5 Wings + $7 Pitchers of PBR
- Eureka!: Steal the Glass night! Purchase the featured beer and take the glass home with you!
- Full Cycle: Trivia Night 7 pm
- Japango: All Day $1.50 Salmon and Shrimp Nigiri, Half Off Select Bottles of Wine
- West End Tavern: 87 cent Wings and special Whiskey flights
- the Attic: $10.95 Sloppy Joe 'n Tots and $10.95 Mac 'n' Cheese of the Week
- West End Tavern: Throwback Thursday Movie Night
- Cured: Thursday Night Roast Chicken
- The Rio: College night! Enjoy $4 Margaritas, $5 Quesadillas, and $2 Cuervo Shots (9 pm - 12 am)!
- Riffs Urban Fare : Fried Chicken Night (5 pm - 8 pm)
Late Night Happy Hours
(View the complete list of details and daily Happy Hours)