Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
As always, check out our online list of Happy Hours for the best in daily drink specials from all of your favorite spots. Looking for somewhere to catch a late bite? Our list of Late Night Eats lets you know whose open. Find a new spot for brunch with our Weekend Brunch list. Want even more to explore? Check out our full list of downtown restaurants.
Food-related Events Specials this Week Late Night Happy Hours
Food-related Events and Announcements: August 17 - August 23
- The 5th Annual Boulder Craft Beer Festival brings together Boulder County's best craft breweries for a tasting festival, offering attendees samples of Colorado's best beer. Happening on Saturday, August 18 in North Boulder Park, the festival includes live music and food for purchase! Purchase your tickets for the beer fest here.
- The summer menu at Jill's Restaurant & Bistro at the St Julien is fresh, dynamic, full of flavor and at the top of our list of restaurants to dine downtown this season! Executive Chef Laurent Mechin and Chef de Cuisine Steven Yacovetta have recently expanded the hotel's herb and vegetable garden, and during the summer, a majority of ingredients used at the restaurant are sourced from our garden, as well as from the Boulder Farmers’ Market, conveniently located across the street.
- You're invited to roll up your sleeves for Gulf Shrimp Boil's happening on Sundays throughout the summer at The Kitchen from 3 pm - 9 pm. In the low country ‘everything’ goes into the pot and to finish is tossed with butter and fresh herbs. The boil includes; Gulf shrimp prawns, corn, red bliss potatoes, andouille, button mushrooms, garlic toast and a proprietary spice blend with plenty of heat
- The Boulder Farmers Market happens every Saturday from 8 AM - 2 PM and Wednesday from 4 PM - 8 PM! Support your local Boulder community by visiting the farmers market. It's a great way to strengthen and promote local farmers, businesses, artisans and more. Local vendors offer produce, plants, crafts and eats. Experience a wide variety of products from gourmet wine, meats and vegetables all while relaxing in the beautiful Central Park.
- Our summer intern Tyla has written a few blogs highlighting some of her favorite downtown Boulder restaurants that can't be missed. Read about these tasty spots here:
- the Attic: $7 Burgers
- Centro: All Day Happy Hour
- Jill's: Vegan Mondays (dinner from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Frasca Food & Wine: Monday Night Wine Dinner
- Japango: All Day Happy Hour
- Jax: All Night Happy Hour, $1.50 Oysters & Old School Tuna Special
- PMG: 20% off Bottles of Bubbles and small selection of $5 fried snacks (because what goes better than champagne and fried food)
- Tahona Tequila Bistro: All Night Happy Hour.
- West End Tavern: Cheesy Monday, 1/2 price whiskey & build your own Mac & Cheese or Grilled Cheese
- the Attic: $3 Tacos
- Cured: Tuesday Wine Tasting from 4 pm - 7 pm (10% discount on the featured wine).
- Eureka!: Half-off Wine
- Japango: All You Can Eat Sushi for $40from 5 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jax: Lobster Ramen Special
- T/ACO: Taco Tuesday ($2 select tacos)
- Tahona: Taco Tuesday ($2.50 select tacos)
- West End Tavern: All Day Breakfast and Staff Whiskey Pick
- Wild Standard: Date Night (Preset three-course menu for $45 per couple. Includes a bottle of wine)
- the Attic: $6 for 5 Wings
- Eureka!: Steal the glass night! Purchase the featured beer and take the glass home with you!
- Full Cycle: Trivia Night 7 pm
- Japango: All Day $1.50 Salmon and Shrimp Nigiri, Half Off Select Bottles of Wine
- West End Tavern: 87 cent Wings and special Whiskey flights
- Jill's: Wine Wednesday (half of select bottles and wines)
- the Attic: $10.95 Sloppy Joe 'n Tots and $10.95 Mac 'n' Cheese of the Week
- Full Cycle: Thirsty Thursday
- Riffs: Fried Chicken and a flight of Law's Whiskey ($20 after 4 pm)
- West End Tavern: Throwback Thursday Movie Night
- Cured: Thursday Night Roast Chicken
- The Rio: College night! Enjoy $4 Margaritas, $5 Quesadillas, and $2 Cuervo Shots (9 pm - 12 am)!
Late Night Happy Hours
(View the complete list of details and daily Happy Hours)