Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
As always, check out our online list of Happy Hours for the best in daily drink specials from all of your favorite spots. Looking for somewhere to catch a late bite? Our list of Late Night Eats lets you know who's open. Find a new spot for brunch with our Weekend Brunch list. Want more to explore? Check out our full list of downtown restaurants.
Food-related Events Specials this Week Late Night Happy Hours
Food-Related Events and Announcements: July 3
It's a holiday weekend - which means special treats are in order.
- While traditional 4th celebrations aren't an option this year - there are still a few ways to celebrate safely downtown. Enjoy a smoked chicken, pulled pork, and hot link barbecuer platter with all the fixin's from The Post. This delicious meal is available all day on July 4 for $18 per person. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Explore the countries flavors with Savory Spice's new American Pantry category. Enjoy the bright and fresh California Citrus Rub or the Great Plains Bison & Beef run. Shop in-store or online.
- July is National Ice Cream Month and Gelato Boy is celebrating by recreating gelato versions of the classic flavors of an All American Summer. Learn more here.
Happy 4th of July!
Ways to Help
Emergency Family Assistance Fund (EFFA) helps those in our community whose immediate needs for food, shelter and other basic necessities cannot be adequately met by other means, and supports their efforts toward financial stability or self-sufficiency. You can help them with a financial contribution, volunteering, or donating non-perishable food and cleaning supplies.
EMERGENCY FAMILY ASSISTANCE FUND
Harvest of Hope's sole mission is food assistance. They offer clients a choice shopping experience where individuals select preferred foods within their shopping allowances. You can help them with financial assistance, volunteering or by donating the food items on their shopping list. Learn more here.
HARVEST OF HOPE
Boulder Food Rescue aims to create a more just and less wasteful food system by facilitating the sustainable redistribution of healthy food that would otherwise be wasted to low-income communities, by bicycle. The best way to help them currently is to donate or volunteer. You can learn more about the work they are doing here.
BOULDER FOOD RESCUE
Meals on Wheels Boulder provides nutritious meals and a daily well-being check to Boulder residents, regardless of age or income. The number one way to support them during this time is to contribute financially. You can do that here.
MEALS ON WHEELS BOULDER
- the Attic: $3 Tacos + $3 Modelo Especial / $5 Margs
- Cured: Tuesday Wine Tasting from 4 pm - 7 pm (10% discount on the featured wine).
- Eureka!: Half-off Wine
- Japango: All You Can Eat Sushi for $40from 5 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jax: Lobster Ramen Special
- T/ACO: Taco Tuesday ($2 select tacos)
- Tahona: Taco Tuesday ($2.50 select tacos)
- West End Tavern: BBQ Tacos
- Arcana: Terroir Tuesday
- the Attic: $6 for 5 Wings + $7 Pitchers of PBR
- Eureka!: Steal the Glass night! Purchase the featured beer and take the glass home with you!
- Japango: All Day $1.50 Salmon and Shrimp Nigiri, Half Off Select Bottles of Wine
- West End Tavern: 87 cent Wings and special Whiskey flights
- the Attic: $10.95 Sloppy Joe 'n Tots and $10.95 Mac 'n' Cheese of the Week
- West End Tavern: Throwback Thursday Movie Night
- Cured: Thursday Night Roast Chicken
- The Rio: College night! Enjoy $4 Margaritas, $5 Quesadillas, and $2 Cuervo Shots (9 pm - 12 am)!
- Riffs Urban Fare : Fried Chicken Night (5 pm - 8 pm)
Late Night Happy Hours
(View the complete list of details and daily Happy Hours)