Your Downtown Boulder Guide for the Super Bowl:
You know what today is? Yep. One day closer to game day. SUPER BOWL 50 HERE WE COME. That's right ladies and gentlemen, the Denver Broncos defeated Tom Brady and the Patriots in order to advance to the Super Bowl on February 7th. Having said that, we are just days away so here’s the scoop for all your Downtown Boulder needs for the big day. This is what I’ve picked up on my Broncos radar for game day specials:
- “You didn't get a case of Bud Light for your Super Bowl party, so why would you go out and buy heavily processed GMO-filled snack foods? Order your Super Bowl Party Pack from Zeal and we'll hook you up with something that will go smashingly with your carefully selected microbrew, your homemade Bloody Marys, and your pitcher of top shelf margaritas.”
- West End Tavern
- Menu for to-go orders on game day
- In honor of this most delicious day, Cured has a couple of Super Bowl specials to help fuel you for a long evening of screaming at the TV, jumping up and down, and cheering your little hearts out.
- All orders must be placed by Saturday (Feb. 6th) and will be available any time from Noon-4:30 (game time!) to pick up on Super Bowl Sunday!
- Buffalo Exchange
- Colorado Limited
- Where the Buffalo Roam
- Goldmine Vintage
- Broncos jewelry available
BARS / FOOD (call for reservations / availability)
- The Lazy Dog
- West End Tavern
- West Flanders
- Conor O’neill’s
- Walnut Brewery
- Super Bowl private party. Only 60 tickets being sold (buy them in person today!) $60 each (includes tip).
- Paleo Pigskin Super Bowl Party | Sunday, February 7
- “The best place to watch the big game is right here in the Gathering Place. We will stream the game on the big screen while serving up pork belly, chicken wings confit style, house cultured slaw, sliders, and fried salmon skins. We’re also pouring beer and potion specials, and holding a raffle and games with prizes. Join us to cheer on our Broncos. Kick-off is at 4:30 pm”.
- “Share your most creative Super Bowl themed sushi roll idea on our Facebook or Instagram and be entered to win a $50 Hapa gift card! Winner will be chosen on February 4th”.
- The Kitchen
- Broncos Country Super Bowl Party!
- Free popcorn, $5 food specials, team-themed cocktail specials, $3 beer specials, ½ priced bottles of wine.Game starts at 4:30 pm, specials run from noon to close.
- Super Bowl Contest!
- “Join us to watch the Denver Broncos take on the Carolina Panthers on the big screen this Sunday! We’re giving away our VIP box for 8 people total with cocktail service and a catered spread from The Ghost BBQ & Spirits!” All you have to do to enter is:
- 1. Like their Instagram post.
- 2. Share this post and tag your friends you’d like to bring.
- Contest ends Friday at noon. They will also have a photo booth, deals on beer, and more!
There you have it folks, everything you could possibly need for the big day this Sunday. Whether you plan on staying in and ordering out, or making your way to Downtown Boulder to watch the game, this blog has your complete guide on everything you’d need to know to celebrate our team! May the odds be ever in our favor, GO BRONCOS.